Maint Event for first Raw of 2013

Next Monday Night on Raw, it will be the first Raw in 2013 we will see an epic match. We dont know now what match it will be, but I think its safe to say that it will be epic. There are 2 posibilities, two things that can happend.

The first one and the better one, in my opinion, would be that we will see a WWE championship match. CM Punk should be medically clear to compete and he should have a match againts Ryback. And not just a normal championship match, it should be TLC match.

Or there is the other option. The second one would be maybe even more epic for all Heyman haters, cuz if CM Punk will not be madically clear to compete, then Paul Heyman will face Ryback in a TLC match. That would also be epic, just in a different way.

I would prefer to see out WWE champion in action. How about you? Which match would you like to see on the first Raw of 2013? Tell me in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat