2012 Highlights

2012 is over! That means that we have a new year, 2013 and it also means that a lot of people like to talk about the year that just passed. I see a lot of converzations about highlights from the past year and I decided I wanna do something like that also. But in a little bit different way.

So how was the year 2012 in WWE? Let me just say that It was one of the best year in modern era. We saw a lot of fantastic matches, a lot of returns, and a few people also left. So lets talk about it for a little bit.

As I said we saw a lot of awesome matches. Match between Triple H and The Undertaker on WresleMania with HBK Shawn Michaels as a special guest referee was called "The End of a Era" and it was. I loved the match. One of the bests in this calendar year. Also our WWE champion CM Punk had some great matches.

We saw The Rock back in action as long as Brock Lesnar. Both of these gentlemen later that year left, but be excited, cuz The Rock will be compete at Royal Rumble in WWE championship match againts whoever is champion in that current time. Another comeback was made by Chris Jericho and he also later in year left.

But the most exciting thing for me was TagTeam divison. I was a huge critic to WWE TagTeam division, because there werent any good TagTeams, but now TagTeam divison is my favorite part of every single show. I love Team Hell No, Rhotes Scholars and all these different TagTeams.

WWE also started a few new shows in this calendar year such as WWE Maint Event which is every Wednesday, or Saturday Morning Slam, which is made for small fans of WWE. We were introduced to a lot of new WWE superstar, the greatest ones are The Shield.

I am so happy that I can write about anohter very exciting thing which was 1000 episode of Monday Night Raw with all the legends such as DX and many others. I am also very happy to tell you that Jerry "The King" Lawler survived his heart attacked and he is back with the show.

So, just a couple of highlights that I can put together out of top of my haed for you guys. Did I miss something? Tell me in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat