Alberto del Rio as a face character??

Alberto del Rio, he started as a heel character and let me just say that I could never imagine him as a face. Just the way he looks, he talks... I just always thought that he is a typical heel. Arogance is just written in his face, at least I see him that way.

But recently he is turning into a face and I am not really sure if I like it or not. It all started at TLC pay-per-view (click for more info about that here). 3MB which is made of Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal and Heath Slater went to the ring and started to make fun of Spanish annoucment team. Now Ricardo Rodriguez came to help him, but he only get himself into trouble.

Now the Alberto del Rio that I know, would not care less, but he actually ran to the ring and save his buddy, as he like to call him now. Also last Monday Night, Big Show chose Ricardo as his oponent for world heavy-weight championship match and what did Alberto? He borrowed his car to Rodriguez, he gave him his scarf and he even went down to help him? Really?

So the way I see it, for now, is that Alberto del Rio is turning face. The one who ended Edge´s career, the one who destroyed Rey Mysterio and Christian. I am just super excited what will 2013 bring him, cuz he is one of my favorite.

What do you think about that? Do you like Alberto del Rio? Should he turn face or should he stay heel? Tell me in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat