John Cena won SuperStar of the Year 2012

I know, I know... it is a little old information, but I havent got time to write what I think about it, so that is why you read this artical today. You can also read all the Slammy Awards winners and results here.

The one that people talk most about is the WWE Superstar of the Year category. Now I expected John Cena to win, because it was the first ever Slammys that WWE Universe voted. So it was basically a popularity contest, something like SuperStar or X Factor or any other of these TV shows.

I dont think fans should vote when they are that stupid. I mean I DO respect John Cena. He is a great person, he does so much for charity and Make a Wish Foundation and all these stuff, but the is not that good in the ring. I mean he is tough, but he is not that entertainting to watch.

And in year 2012 he didnt win anything, expect the Superstar of the year, wich is kinda ironic. He lost at WrestleMania, he lost to John Laurinaitist, he got his ass kicked by Brock Lesnar. He was not a champion in over a year, yet he still wins this price.

The real winner should be CM Punk. And I am not saying this, because he is my favorite. I am saying it, because its true. He has been champion for over a year. All of his matches were Maint Events. He had great rivalry with Alberto del Rio, Kevin Nash, John Cena and Triple H in this past year. He made himself into a big star and he trully deserves to have that award.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat