New General Manager of SmackDown!

Vince McMahon came back to Smackdown (for more click here) to tell us who is the new general manager of Smackdown. I was hoping for Edge and I was expecting to Teddy Long be a general manager, but I was wrong with both of the guys.

The new general manager of Friday Night Smackdown is no other than Booker T. I was actually pretty exicted. I do not remember him in the ring, I did not watch WWE when he wrestled, but I saw a couple of his matches and I was pretty impressed.

Booker T came back to Royal Rumble and then he became a comentator for Smackdown and now he is a new General manager.

Do you think Booker T will be a good GM? Are you excited to see him in a different post? And who is your dream general manager of Smackdonw?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat