CM Punk heel or face?

CM Punk was a face character for a long time. It was almost a year maybe a little over a year since he became face character because of his actions againts WWE management.

But on the 1000the Episode of Monday Night Raw (for more info click here) he let Big Show to attacted John Cena and then CM Punk attacted The Rock. It looked like he had no reason at all, but if you are a fan of CM Punk then you know he never liked The Rock.

But on Monday Night Raw 7/30/12 (for more click here) he spoke to Jerry "The King" Lawyer and he told him what his problem with Rock and I have to admin he was kinda right. And then he spoke to John Cena.  His speech was not a heel speech.

Also he did speak a without any respect to AJ who is his job (click here for more) and he said "show me respect!" and he acted like a little child. 

So right now I dont know if he is a face or heel character, but I have to admin I kinda like him like he is right now. Tell me what you think about it. Is he face or heel?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat