WrestleMania 29 Entrances

WrestleMania is alway know as a place for awesome and the coolest entraces. But to be honest I did not feel like that this year at WrestleMania 29. There were a lot of  "normal," "not so special" entraces. But let's talk about the ones I really liked.

I said it before, I love that The Shield is always coming from the crowd. I think it's awesome and it gives them this badass look. And they went fromt the crowd at WrestleMania also, which was great and I was very happy about it.

I am a huge fan of Chris Jericho's jacket. I mean that this is just awesome and I wish I had jacket like that. His entraces are always cool, even on the weekly show, but this one was also pretty great. He had this light up jacket and the whole area went black, it was just great. It gave me chills.

And then of course we can not forget CM Punk. The band Living color played his entrace live and it was awesome. I really think WWE should do that more often. Living color is a great band, Cult of personality is a great song that suits CM Punk so well and the whole Punk entrance is just so great.

We also can not forget about The Undertaker. I think I don't even have to say anything. I mean he is just great and I love his entrance so much. It gives you chills and it just so deep and dark and you get really scared but fascinated at the same time.

And the last entrance I want to talk about is the one which Triple H had. He has always awesome Wrestlemania entrance and this one was like them all. I loved it and it was perfect, because you have to wonder if this is his last Wrestlemania entrance.

1 komentář:

  1. Get the topest fan followers of youngest celebrity Chris Jericho who famous in wwe entertainment by the name of Y2j . His light up fancy jacket available at http://goo.gl/wXhYZn

    OdpovědětVymazat