The Streak still lives

When Shawn Michaels was not able beat the streak and he got two chances I always said that nobody should end Undertaker's streak. And I did not believe for a second that Triple H could do that. But this year his opponent was the best in the world CM Punk.

And I really trully believed he will beat the Streak. I mean it would look nice 20-1 and The Undertaker could retire. I think he shoud retire. I do respect The Undertaker very much, but if you saw the match that you know, you have to, that Punk did a lot by himself. The Undertaker is not and can not be in the shape what he was back in the days.

But The Undertaker did it again. He beat CM Punk. There were rummors that CM Punk is taking a time off, so I think that would be great explanation for why he loose. I really liked their match, it was my favorite from all of them. And now we can only wait to see if we will see Deadman next year again!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat