Triple H's career is on the line

So Paul Heyman chose a great stipulation to match between Triple H and Brock Lesnar. The match will be No holds bar plus if Triple H loses his career is over. I totally agree with reaction that WWE Universe had in the area. I do not really care, too.

The problem is that if guy come back for one or two matches at a big pay-per-view in one year, that is not a career to me. Having a career means be there every single show and wrestle every single week. So for example CM Punk, John Cena, Ryback, Sheamus, The Shield or Dolph Ziggler have a career, but Triple H is more an office man now.

Dont get me wrong I am super excited to see this match I can not wait till WrestleMania. I wish Triple H would be back full time, but he is not. And I think it would be maybe better for him to end his career, so fans dont get false hope.

What do you think about this match? Who will win? Tell me in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat