CM Punk disrespects Paul Bearer

I did not wanna write an artical about this situation, but after all I heard I decided to give you my opinion. Because I think people just over react to it. A lot of them say that "Oh, in WWE there is no a true heel wrestler anymore. I wish heel Triple H or heel Randy Orton would be back."

So WWE gave them a true heel evil CM Punk and they complain about it saying "Oh, it is so disrespectfull from WWE and from Punk to do that." I mean come on, that's what heel does!!! He disrespects, he doesnt give a shit. Just remember Randy Orton as a Legend killer, he was disrespectufull, he did not give a shit. And that whal heel means.

Now there is a huge huge difference between, and that's the problem people dont get, so read carefully, there is a huge difference between CM Punk disrespecting Paul Bearer and Phil Brooks disrespecting William Moody.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat