Paul Bearer passes away!

I am so sorry I had to bring you guys such a bad news, but I guess that's the way life is, right.

On Thursday 5th March 2013 Paul Bearer past away.

Paul Bearer was one of the greatest managers in WWE. In my opinion he really was the greatest. He helped introduce the character named The Undertaker and we used to him around The Undertaker's brother Kane a lot.

In past years Paul Bearer was not seen on WWE TV. The last time we saw him was when he did a manager (or father, if you want to call it like that) to Kane and Edge actually "stole" him and played with him to get under Kane's skin. Some of the segments were actually pretty funny.

However there will never, and I mean ever, be another Paul Bearer. He was reallly just one of the kind and he will be missed. It maybe sound a little ironic, but trust me that I do not mean it like that, so...

Rest in Peace, Paul Bearer!



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat