CM Punk will face The Undertaker at WrestleMania

So CM Punk is the one who can beat the streak at this years WrestleMania. He won Fatal 4 Way match at Monday Night Raw and he has the right to challenge The Undertaker. I think it's fair that he will be the one, who will face The Undertaker.

Because let's see it. Randy Orton and The Big Show already had their opportunity to beat the streak and they failed (just like everybody else). Sheamus, on the other hand, had never a match againts The Undertaker so it would be kinda hit or miss situation, which is not good for Maint Event at WrestleMania.

CM Punk actually had a few matches and the feud with The Undertaker a few years back. It was after CM Punk ended Jeff Hardy's career in WWE. The Undertaker beat CM Punk for world heavy-weight championship and I just remember very enjoying their feud.

So on this years WrestleMania, CM Punk has a chance to prove that he is the best in the world. I am so looking forward this match, because I think it will be great match and to be honest I always said that if HBK Shawn Michales was not able to end the streak, nobody should be, but this year I think it would be great if CM Punk would be the one to end the streak.

What do you guys think? Will it be 21:0 or 20:1 at the end of Wrestlemania? Tell me in comments bellow or tweet my @TheBetci15 with #thebetci15wwe

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat