World heavyweight championship match at Royal Rumble

This past Monday Night on Raw 1/14/13 was annouced another match for Royal Rumble pay-per-view. The first match is obivious, its the 30 men Royal Rumble, the second one was made almous a year a ago and its WWE championship match. Read more about that match here.

But now we also have a world heavyweight championship match at Royal Rumble. Last Friday Night on Smackdown Alberto del Rio actually won againts The Big Show in Last man standing match, so he is now our new world heavy-weight champion. I did not expect him to win, but I am really excited about it.

So the rematch will be at Royal Rumble. There is not any kinda rules made to his match just yet. I personally hope it will be for example no DQ match, because to be quite honest, I do not believe Alberto del Rio can win a normal single match againts Big Show.

Are you excited about this match? Do you look forward to Royal Rumble? Tell me in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat