New Divas champion

On 20th anniversary of Monday Night Raw there was a Divas championship match between Eve Torres, who was a champion in that time and Kailtyn. In past few weeks Kaitlyn beat Eve, but for the most part it was by count-out, so the championship stayed with a champion.

Well that is not true anymore. We have a new Divas champion and its Kaitlyn. I personally like Kaitlyn since NXT season 3, where she actually won. Her pro was Vickie Guerrero and Kaitlyn disrespect her all the time, which I loved it.

There is also news that says that Eve Torres will not longer be in WWE. She is tired of travelling for the past few years and needs rest. Thats the oficial reason. It will be sadi without her, cuz even thou she played the bad guy, she was still very good in the ring.

But I am excited to see where the Divas divison, which is something I do not like that much, will go. Maybe it will be better! I hope. What is your opinion about it? Do you like Kaitlyn? Will you miss Eve? Tell me in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat