Royal Rumble match

Royal Rumble is probably one of my most favorite ppvs and the reason why is because I really love Royal Rumble match. I just love it! It is so entertaining to me, I can not even... This year Royal Rumble was I would say pretty okay match, but I think last years Royal Rumble was a little bit better match.

Now this years Royal Rumble started with Dolph Ziggler, who actually chose to be number one in Royal Rumble. Dont ask me why, I dont get it eather. And his opponent was Y2J Chris Jericho. Yep, he was back. I was excited to see him, but not as much, because I really wanted him to win, and when he showed up as a number 2, it was very disspoment for me.

In the order we saw coming Cody Rhotes - Kofi Kingston - Santino Marella - Drew McIntyre, which is my favorite member of 3MB and I really think he needs a single push, cuz he used to be a great Intercontinental champion. Then we saw Titus O´neil - Goldus, who is brother of Cody Rhotes and Cody actually eliminated him.

Another entrace was David Otunga - Heath Slater - Sheamus - Lord Tensai - Brodus Clay - Rey Mysterio who also came back after injury and it was great to see this little man. And we continue with Darren Young - Bo Dallas, who is NXT rookie who earned to right to compete in RR match and he actually eliminated Wade Barret later. Then we saw very short someback of The Godfater. Another entrace was Wade Barret - then he winner of RR John Cena.

After him just a few superstars such as Damien Sanow - Daniel Bryan - Antonio Cesaro - The Great Khali - Kane - Zack Ryder - Randy Orton - Jinder Mahal - the Awesome one The Miz - Sin Cara and the last entrace was Ryback.

So we actually did not see too many new faces in this years Royal Rumble. But it was a great match. Did you enjoy it? Tell me!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat