New WWE champion

So after Royal Rumble (for more click here) and after more 400 days we have a new WWE champion. I dont know how long he is going to be a champion because of his schedule, but we have a new champion.

And it is... Okay, I am sure you guys already know that, but its the Great One The Rock. I like The Rock, dont get me wrong, but his victory or more importaly the way he earned the right to face WWE champion is something that I just can not respect.

There is so many wrestlers in WWE who work their ass off to get better and get chance to even be on TV or get a match. I think that there is so many WWE superstars that would deserve this match more than The Rock. For example, my favorite The Miz.

But we can not change the fact that he go the opportunity and he did it. I can not emigine how he is going to be a WWE champion, because WWE champion has to be with WWE on all their show. So does that mean that The Rock is officialy back? Well, I would love to be a truth, but I am afraid it is not going to work that way.

But as I said I like The Rock. He is great in the ring, he has some awesome charisma and people love him. It was time for change. It really was time to change the wwe champion, because well CM Punk doesnt need title, he is just the best wrestler in the world anyways.

So congratulations The Rock!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat