Rest In Peace, Eddie Guerrero!

Today is the day when proffesional wrestling lost one of the biggest talent that ever had. On November 13th the great Eddie Guerrero died. To this day, we still dont exactly know how and why he died, but he did. He died in 2005!

So it has been over 7 years, and people all over the world still remember him, which is awesome. He was one of my favorites. He was funny and damn good in the ring. I especially loved his TagTeam with Rey Mysterio. They were very closed!

So, today we should show respect to our Latino Heat, Eddie Guerrero. Remember what he always said "I lie, I cheat, I steal... but at least I am honest about it!" Please, remember him, he really deserves to have a place in your heart!

Viva la raza! Rest In Peace, Latino Heat! WWE = We Want Eddie


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat