Is AJ Lee in love with John Cena?

On Monday Night Raw 11/12/12 Vickie Guerrero showed her "avidence" that were suppost to prove that AJ Lee had an affair with John Cena. This time it wasnt John Cena who was in the ring with Vickie (and of course Dolph), but it was AJ Lee.

Vickie Guerrero showed voice messegas from John Cena´s phone. AJ of course said that they were edited, which I kinda believe in. Later in the segment John Cena came to the ring to "save" AJ or should I say to beat up Dolph Ziggler, but AJ stopped him and slapped Dolph. One of the best moments!

Later in the backstage AJ was talking to John Cena and he said "something that never happend and never would happend." and AJ looked kinda sad after that. Well, she gave Cena her look, that (I think) we all love and he said. "okay, something that never happend." and had to leave.

So, what is new? Well, I think AJ Lee felt in love with John Cena, but she had nothing with him, just yet! What is your guys opinion? Tell me in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat