John Cena made out with AJ Lee

Finally! This past Monday Night on Raw 11/19/12 AJ Lee made out with John Cena. Yep, finally. After weeks when Vickie Guerrro tried to show that there was something between the two of them, John Cena had an enough.

He went to the ring, AJ Lee was already with it as long as Vickie Guerrero and he said "I´ll show you something to talk about." he turned arougn, put his hat off and kissed AJ. I personally like love storylines in WWE.

Now I am not gonna lie, I would much rather see AJ made out with CM Punk, because when there was the love triangle (Daniel Bryan, Kane and CM Punk) I voted for CM Punk, but even this love storyline is pretty good. We will see if their realtionship will continue or not.

What did you think about all of it? Tell me in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat