Punk´s opponent for Hell In A Cell

This past Monday Night of Raw 10/15/12 Vince McMahon named Punk opponent for Hell in a cell. It looked like Punk will face John Cena once again, but John Cena´s anjury is worse than everyone though and Cena would probably be out for a lot longer.

So Punk´s opponent is Ryback. I can not wait to see this match. Ryback is undefeated in WWE, on the ohter hand CM Punk is the best in the world. Hell in a cell is not a normal match, it is a hell and I think they´re match would be very phyfical.

And who the winner will be? To be quite honest, I always say that Punk will lose his title, just because he has it for a long time now, so this time, I will not say anything. The truth is that Ryback did not really do anything to deserve a title shoot. He just saved Vince McMahon and he´s being impressive how Michael Cole says.

Are you a fan of a Ryback? Who will win? Tell me in comments bellow!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat