Intercontinental championship match + new champ

We have a new Intercontinental champion! It is Kofi Kingston. Yep, he is no longer the R-truth (and his friend, Little Jimmy) in a TagTeam. Kofi Kingston won that title a few days ago on WWE Main Event against The Miz.

Let me just say that their match was absolutelly awesome. It was almost 20 minutes long match and it was a match that should be on Raw in a maint event or even on a pay-per-view. I did not see that good match in WWE for a quite time now.

I was however not very happy with the winner. I am a huge fan of The Miz and to me, he just deserves the title a lot more that Kofi Kingston. On the other side Kofi is very entertianing to watch. I love his jumps and his high moves.

I think these two could have a pretty good storyline, I mean they´re title match was awesome and I am sure there are so man people who would joint me and watch their matches again.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat