Z! True Long Island Story #78

I just saw Zack Ryder´s Z! True Long Island Story #78 and I died of laugh! I was never a fan of his youtube show, because I never really find that funny, but I watched them anyways, but this episode was very epic.

Zack Ryder diss WWE and made a good point about 1000th Episode of Raw (for more info click here). And then was my favorite part which was his singing. So he did a parody of the biggest music hits of the summer, he made up lyrics that get perfectly with the music and it was so much fun to watch.

You should definitely check it out, you can find that video here, subribe to Zack´s youtube channel and official WWE youtube channel and you will never ever miss another Z! True Long Island Story and also dont forget to follow him on twitter!

Take care, spike your hair. Wo Wo Wo You know it! And follow me on twitter, so we all brooskies can make a another push for Long Island Iced Z!



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat