Skip Sheffield or Ryback... ??

I am not a fan of Ryback and as you can hear every single time he is in the ring, crowd is always so bored. He is really boring, he is no charismatic and WWE make him look like a beating machine, but the only people he can really beat are the biggest loosers in WWE that you dont even see before.

Firts of all, he will never and I mean ever be a Ryback for me. He will always be a Skip Sheffield from NXT, looser from Nexus who was the first one who got beat by John Cena. He was the first member of Nexus that Cena put his hands on him and now he is suppose to be a monster? No!

I dont understand why WWE dont give him a real opponent. Somebody like Big Show, or even Cody Rhotes or Christian or somebody who we (WWE Universe) actually know. Now he has some "storyline" with Jinder Mahal who is very new in WWE also and to be honest all I know about him is that he slapped The Great Khali and he is married to his sister. I mean... come on!!!

I would like to know what you guys think about this Ryback/Skip Sheffield situation. Tell me in comments bellow.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat