WWE Championship match at Night Of Champions

This past Monday Night on Raw 8/27/12 the General Manager of Raw made a match for Night of champions. The match for WWE championship. WWE champion is still CM Punk and he will face... John Cena.

My only reaction can be "of course!" I mean I do respect John Cena. I know he did and he still does a lot for WWE, his life is basically WWE, but I am sick and tired of him getting title matches for no reason what so ever.

I do think CM Punk will loose to him at Night of Champions. He has been champ for a long time, and to be quite honest I dont really like that eather. I love when we have new and exciting champions. Dont get me wrong I love CM Punk, but I feel its time for him to loose that title.

On the other side, I dont think John Cena should win that title. Let´s make somebody else WWE champion. Somebody that is young and exciting. I dont have any specific name on my mind, but please, suprise me WWE!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat