Is it Game Over for Triple H?

I just watched Triple H´s speech at Monday Night Raw 8/27/12. I dont want to call it a Farrewell speech, because I hope we will see HHH in action, but I am sure it will take a while.

After SummerSlam (read more about SummerSlam here) everybody was talking about the fact that it may be the last Triple H´s match.  I never really listened that, cuz I knew he is not done yet. There is so much more he can do in this business.

But after watching his speech this past Monday Night. I am not really sure. He is such a great guy on mic. He is one of the bests and he really got me. I hope, really really hope we will see at least one more game played by Triple H.

But if this is your goodbye Hunter, then... THANK YOU, because you are that damn good!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat