Sheamus stole Alberto del Rio´s car

I have mix feelings about this because I kinda like both Sheamus and Alberto del Rio. They are both so different and you just have to respect both of them.

I think their feud became extremelly personal after Sheamus stole del Rio´s Ferrari on Monday Night Raw (for more info click here). We all know that Alberto loves his cars, he even said they are like his children. Last year at WrestleMania he cried when Edge allong with Christian destroyed his car.

I liked the segment, the problem I have with it, is that WWE claims to be family friendly, if we can say it like that. Then have PG and all the stuff, yet they teach little children that it is absolutelly okay to steal expensive cars to someone just because you dont like him.

There should be no PG, and more of these type of segments in my opinion. And what is your opinion?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat