Opening segment on Monday Night Raw 8/6/12

It has been a long time since I really enjoyed the opening segment of WWE show, however I have to say I loved the opening segment of Raw 8/6/12 (for Results click here).

The segment started with AJ Lee coming to the ring and talking about matches she made for this episode of Raw. And, of course, she got cut off by WWE champion CM Punk.  Now I guess it is safe to say that he is turn into the heel character once again and to be honest, I love it!

CM Punk actually said sorry to AJ for yelling at her last Monday Night after she made Triple Threat match for WWE championship at SummerSlam. He also wanted to her to cancel that match, which she did not do. It was a really great segment.

John Cena and The Big Show were also in this segment for a little while, but I just loved AJ and Punk. I think they are really great together, they made awesome segments. I heart some rummost about new "love storyline," between AJ and John Cena. I dont know if that true, so I guess we´ll see.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat