Why Cena didn´t succesfully cash MITB contract?

This is my little theory of why John Cena did not succesfully cash his Money In the Bank contract. I can be completely wrong,  but I guess I am kinda right. Tell me what you think about it.

So the situation is that John Cena did loose his opportunity to became a WWE champion after cashing Money In The Bank. He did won that match againts CM Punk, but he won by DQ and as we all know titles dont change hands on DQ. So Cena won a match, but the champ is stil CM Punk.

Now, love him or hate him (I personally do not like him that much), but Cena is one of the biggest stars in WWE. He is not the best wrestler, but he is a biggest star. So why would WWE let their favorite wrestler to loose? He is actually the first one who did not became a champion after winning MITB contract.

If you watched Money In The Back and if you watched MITB WWE ladder match, then you know that Cena´s victory was kinda... let me say weird. He actually plucked that briefcase from the carabine. The winner, I think, should be some one else. I believe WWE wanted Big Show to win, but this accident happend and they have to work with it.

And what just happend was the perfect way how to end this mistake. Cena won, he is still a superhero, Big Show attacted Cena, so now they can beat each other and we have a storyline coming on of that. And CM Punk "turn heel" and we can hope and wait until Royal Rumble for the match with The Rock (I hope it is gonna be him who will face The Rock).

That´s what I think. How I said, I can be completely wrong, I do not have any evidences what so ever, but I really think I am right about that.

Tell me in comments below what you think about this situation!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat