1000th Episode of Monday Night Raw

1000th Episode of Raw was epic! I would say.

We saw only 6 matches, but to be honest I did not expect to see a lot of matches, I expect to see lot of legends, segments and talking stuff, which was exactly what we saw. But I was pretty happy about it.

It all started with Vince McMahon who said "Thank you" to the WWE Universe for making Monday Night Raw so popular. It was pretty sweet of him. And then there was a DX segment. I am huge fan of Shawn Michaels, and it was great to see him again.

About the weding, I would not say it was a total fail, but seriostly, is there sombody who really belived that they two will get married? I am not sure about that! I knew something is going to happend, however I did not expect for AJ to became a GM. I though maybe Kane will destroy their wedding just like he did with Edge and Lita.

Speaking about Lita, we saw her again in action. I would love for her to came back, cuz she is my favorite women wresler ever. She beat Heath Slater with a little bit of help of JBL. It was great match, cuz we saw a lot of legends coming out of the locker room.

We all knew that Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar match at SummerSlam will happend. I knew it, and I am sure you guys too, since Brock Lesnar attacted Triple H like 3 months ago. I however enjoeyd the segment, cuz we get to see Stephanie again. Let me say she is still beautiful, and I am a girl :-D

And then The Undertaker came to save his brother Kane. Awesome! That was fans said and they were 100% right. It was sooo awesome, to see these two again together. Please bring them back and lets match TagTeam division fun and exciting again!

Finally CM Punk turn heel! At least every one says that. I am so happy he is not playing a good guy anymore, but he never said he is a good guy, he always says that he is a jackass and a bad guy, I think it suits his personality a little bit better. I would personally love him to fight The Rock. 

The Rock - Cena match back at WrestleMania was pretty good, but we already saw that, and we wanna see something different this time. And CM Punk - The Rock, that would be epic. I hope this is what is gonna happend. Also Cena did cash his MITB contract and he won, however he won by DQ, co it means the WWE champion is still CM Punk!!

But we have one new champion and that is the intercontinental champion. People choose they wanna see intercontinental match on 1000th episode of Raw and Christian lost to... the awesome one, The Miz. So the new WWE champion is The Miz! Congratulations!!!

So that pretty much all I have to say. Did you enjoy 1000th episode od Monday Night Raw? Tell me!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat