Who will face The Rock at Royal Rumble?

As we all know The Rock will be in action at Royal Rumble in January. He will get a match for WWE championship againts whoever is the champion at Royal Rumble time. I personally think it is a little bit unfair to all the others WWE superstars who work so hard to get that opportunity, but, you know, he is The Rock!

I would personally love to see The Rock vs. CM Punk. It was not only John Cena who said trash about The Rock. CM Punk spoke about him too and not in a good way, so... we have a storyline. But will Punk be the WWE champion in January?!

He is a WWE champ for such a long time and I just feel it is time for him to loose that title, and I do love him and I am a huge fan of him, but sometimes you get to see something new, if you know what i am sayin. If the match was at SummerSlam, then I would believe it would be Punk who would battle The Rock.

I just hope it will not be John Cena. We saw Cena - Rock match a to be honest, it was not a "match of the year" material match or anything like that. It was pretty okey, but it was more about who will people choose to chear for.

But there is much more WWE superstars who could posibly be a WWE champion. The Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Kane, The Miz... etc. I would like to see The Undertaker, but I do not think we will see him till next Wrestemania, however I would love to be wrong about that.

What you guys think? Who will face The Rock?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat