TagTeam situation

Today I wanna talk about something that used to be great, exciting and interesting to watch, but lately it is just mess, boring and not really anathing exciting and special and that is the Tagteam divison in WWE.

I am a huge fan of TagTeams. I think they are great, they are suppose to be better that single one-on-one action. It should be more fun, more unpredictable and more exciting. But it is really not.

The first thing that I really miss is a really good Tagteam. I loved DX, JeriShow, even MizShow or Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel. They made an amazing Tagteam, but for some reason WWE decided to make Tagteam divison horrible.

Now all the TagTeams that we see today are full of wrestlers that can not compete in one-on-one action, so WWE put them in a TagTeam. This is not how TagTeam should be born. It used to be better and different. There used to be "first class" WWE superstars in TagTeams. For example HBK, HHH, Chris Jericho, The Undertaker, Big Show... etc. All of them are/were able to compete in one-on-one action, but they were great as a TagTeam.

The TagTeam champions are R-truth and Kofi Kingston right now. I have to admin I kinda like them. I like especially R-truth with his friend "Lilly Jimmy," but we need a new Tagteam. Or even a old Tagteam that will be bring back to WWE.

Another thing is that we need a good STORYLINE. Right now there is no storyline in TagTeam divison what so ever. And to be quite honest, how many Tagteams are in WWE right now? I do not even know. I belive there are only 3 Tagteams. As I said, its R-truth and Kofi, then there are these two Mexicans who have no personallity what so ever Primo and Epico and then there are The Prime Time Players.

So, dear WWE. Make more exciting TagTeams, give them a real powerfull storyline and make the matches a little bit more exciting. Just Bring the old TagTeam fun back! We wanna see it!

What do you think about WWE tagteam divison? Do you like it? Tell me in comments below

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat