My Favorite Chris Jericho Moment on RAW

In the honor of the 1000 episode of Monday Night Raw I wanna talk about my favorite Raw moment with Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho tweeted "Wow hard to believe its been 13 years of Jericho on Raw! Tout your favorite Jericho Raw moment NOW!!" Since I dont wanna Tout, I am gonna blog about it.


So my favorite Chris Jericho moment on Raw was when he was saving us from Randy Orton. When he was talking about how everybody, exept Randy Orton, knows that he (I mean Chris Jericho) wants a title match.


He made a fool of Randy Orton. And he basically says "...then I relaise that maybe he is just too stupid to understand the question. So I am gonna use very simple short words : ME WANT TITLE MATCH!"


So that was my favorite Chris Jericho or Y2J moment. What was yours? Tell me, tweet me, message me!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat