Favorite Raw moment

Yay, it is almost here! The 1000th episode of RAW!!!!

It is so crazy how long Raw has been on television. I have been watching WWE for four or five years, so I havent see even 80% of that.

WWE was asking "What was your favorite Raw moment?" for the past few weeks and the reason I never answer is simply because I just do not know. I really have no idea what was my favorite Raw moment. I have a quite a few of those.

I was a huge and I mean a huge fan of D generation X, so basically everything Triple H and HBK did back in the days, all of their McMahon vs. DX kinda segments were my favorite ones. I am so excited to see DX again for one night only. My favorite wrestler of all time is HBK, so I am super excited to see him again.

I also really love Stone Cold Steve Austin. I was watching some of the old segments and matches and I just felt in love. So a lot of SCSA segments are my favorite moments as well. It is just so hard to choose one, I dont understand how somebody can do it.

But if you have favorite Raw moment, tell me in comments, tweet me or massage me, cuz I would really wanna know.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat