Who the FUCK cares???

There has been a rumour that CM Punk is now dating AJ Lee and the internet (and especially Tumblr) is full of it. People like it, love it, hate it, talk about it but most importanly get a hard time to AJ and Punk because of it.

And maybe it's just me, but I don't think it's right. I am CM Punk fan but I don't care who is he dating, because last time I checked it was his personal life that has nothing to do with wrestling. He doesn't have to tell us who is his girlfriend and to be honest I don't need to know it too, because I just don't care.

I care more about his matches. You see, I care about wrestling! Not about personal lifes our WWE Superstars. Some of them are okay with sharing that part of their life with fans (people like Bryan, Cena, Natalya, Bellas etc.) but somebody isn't and we should respect that. So please, people, get them a break!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat