CM Punk chooses the stipulations for HIAC match

It's official!!! CM Punk beat the clock when he defeated Curtis Axel in shorter time than Ryback defeated R-truth earlier and so CM Punk was the one who could choose a stipulations for match at Hell in a cell pay-per-view.

And it's CM Punk, who most importantly wants to get his hands on Paul Heyman. So, we're going to see another handicap match. This time with Ryback and Paul Heyman againts CM Punk. But there's one other thing, the match will take place in hell in a cell.

I do love CM Punk and this feud is great, I think, but the truth is it's pretty long now. Remember it all started at Money in the bank and although I love this feud so much, I think it's time for Punk to move on, so I do hope they'll end this feud in Hell In a Celll ppv.

What do you think? Let me know

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat