The Shield all in gold!

Last night on Extreme Rules it was one hell of a night for The Shield. If you did not know already, I am huge and I mean huge The Shield fan since their debut. And I am so excited to tell you that all members of The Shield have gold on their shoulders.

And they won it fair, which is also awesome. To be honest, I did not expect that, but Dean Ambrose competed on his own againts Kofi Kingston and he beat him in the middle of the ring. It was also one of my favorite matches that evening. Dean Ambrose has (I think) great future in front of him.

Team Hell No held the championships for such a long time and it was definitelly time for change. And the change is called Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. I love Tornado matches, I think we should see them more often, cuz they are really awesome. And once again, they won fair, which is great.

So do you believe in The Shield now?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat