"I quit" match instead of Triple Treath at Extreme Rules

I was very excited for Triple Threath Ladder match that should take place at Extreme Rules for world heavyweight championship. But because Dolph Ziggler was injured, he will not be able to defend his title at Extreme Rules. Normally the champ would be strip of a title, but this time there is another sollution.

The match was changed by Teddy Long to a Number 1 contenders "I Quit!" match. Don't get me wrong, I love "I quit." matches and I am excited to see one, but the problem is that the number one contender is Alberto del Rio, because he was the one who was a champion when Dolph Ziggler cashed his MITB contract and as a former champion, Alberto del Rio has one re-match that he doesn't have to ear it.

I don't know who is gonna win this match. To be honest, I liked the rivaly between Alberto del Rio and Jack Swagger, but when Ziggler steped in it, it became less interesting to me. Let's all just hope for a good match.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat