AJ Lee is Number 1 contender for Divas title

Last week AJ Lee won a Divas battle royal and she is the number one contender for Divas championship. That means that sooner or later we are going to see Divas championship match. I am guessing it may be at Extreme rules.

I am very excited about this match, which is weird for me, because usually I do not like Divas that much. But Kaitlyn is one of my favorite Divas right now in WWE. I think she is really great. She is not just a model like Kelly Kelly. She is actually strong, athletic and beautiful. And we all know how much AJ Lee loves wrestling, and we all wanted to see her wrestle more and it seems like finally we are going to get it.

I am glad that AJ won. I was afraid that Bella twins will win. I am a huge fan of them, but I think they should stay away from the title. The true is they don't need the title. Twin magic should not be used on such a presticios thing that is a title.

So tell me, are you excited for future Divas championship match?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat