Wrestlemania 29 Card & My predictions

WWE biggest event is in a couple of hours and I decided to tell you what I think will happend and what I want to happend. It is not always the same thing. If you want to follow my toughts during the show, then feel free to follow me on twitter (@TheBetci15) and chat with me.



1) Pre-show Intercontinental championship match
Wade Barrett (c) vs. The Miz

2) Single match
Mark Henry vs. Ryback

3) Single match
Chris Jericho vs. Fandango

4) 8 Persons Mixed TagTeam match
Brodus Clay & Lord Tensai & Naomi & Cameron vs. Rhotes Scholars & The Bella twins

5) WWE TagTeam championship match
Team Hell No (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler & Big E Landston

6) Six Men TagTeam match
The Big Show & Randy Orton & Sheamus vs. The Shield

7) No Holds Barred match with Triple H's career on the line
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

8) World heavy-weight championship match
Alberto del Rio (c) vs. Jack Swagger

9) WWE championship match
The Rock (c) vs. John Cena

10) Single match
The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

What I think will happend!
1) Wade Barrett def. The Miz
2) Mark Henry def. Ryback
3) Chris Jericho def. Fandango
4) Rhotes Scholars & The Bella twins def. Brodus Clay & Lord Tensai & Naomi & Cameron
5) Dolph Ziggler & Big E Landston def. Team Hell No
6) The Big Show & Randy Orton & Sheamus def. The Shield
7) Brock Lesnar def. Triple H
8) Jack Swagger def. Alberto del Rio
9) John Cena def. The Rock
10) CM Punk def. The Undertaker

What I want to happend!

1) The Miz def. Wade Barrett
2) I do not really care about this match
3) Chris Jericho def. Fandango
4) Rhotes Scholars & The Bella twins def. Brodus Clay & Lord Tensai & Naomi & Cameron
5) Team Hell No def. Dolph Ziggler & Big E Landston
6) The Shield def. The Big Show & Randy Orton & Sheamus
7) Triple H def. Brock Lesnar
8) Alberto del Rio def. Jack Swagger
9) John Cena def. The Rock
10) CM Punk def. The Undertaker


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat