Triple Threat Match for Extreme Rules

Yes!!! I can not believe it! The match I wanted to see and the match I hoped we'll se at Wrestlemania is now going to be at Extreme rules. And what the hell am I talking about?

Vickie Guerrero and Brad Maddox (Team Briky or whatever he always says) made very exciting match that I am super pumped to see. It is going to be Dolph Ziggle (who is World heavyweight champion) againts Alberto del Rio (the former World heavyweight champion) and Jack Swagger. It was decided so this Monday Night Raw in Lonon.

There was also an opiton with Chris Jericho in the match, so it would be Fatal 4 Way match. That would be even better in my book but I am not complaining about it because I wanna se Chris Jericho againts Fandango once again. I think their storyline can grow up pretty well. Hopefully WWE does not screw that one up.

Are you excited for Triple Threat match at Extreme rules?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat