Raw crowd!

There was a lot of said about the crow at Monday Night Raw after WrestleMania and many people loved it. And I did too. Since I watch WWE, this was the greatest and the loudest crowd I have ever seen in WWE.

I enjoyed watching Raw even more with this awesome crowd. They were really lound, the booed John Cena, they called Mark Henry "Sexual chocolate," and they cheared "JBL" during match between Randy Orton vs. Sheamus. They were simply awesome! This is how crowd should be everytime.

However Michale Cole kept critizing the crowd for being that way. But then again, he is just Michael Cole. I think that WWE maybe did not enjoy something that they did (for example chanting "holy shit"), but they should be happy because the crowd made the show even better!

So thank you New Jersey!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat