CM Punk takes a break from WWE

Everybody knows that by now, but I am still going to talk about it. CM Punk, the best in the world, is taking a time of. As far as I know there are a couple of reasons why. The first one being the fact that he is injured and he needs tike to heal just like everybody else.

The another reason is (and it does not matter if he will admin it or not) the fact that he is tired. I think we all can understand that, because in past two years he was on TV every Monday Night. Even when he was injured, he was still there doing the commentary.

And then there is the fact, that WWE writers don't know what to do with him. It seems like everybody already has his own opponent and storylines are written. Even though I will miss him like crazy I think it's good that he is taking some time off and I am sure he will be back and he will be better than ever.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat