WrestleMania 29 Pre-Card & My thoughts

So what can we expect from this years Wrestlemania? Well, lets see what matches we already know we are going to see and think about them for a little bit. Are you with me!

1) World heavy-weight championship match
The truth is that we still dont know if Alberto del Rio will be the one to defect the title, cuz there is still Mister Money In The Bank Dolph Ziggler. However we know that in Maint Event at Wrestlemania in a world heavy-weitght championship match will be Jack Swagger. I am not super excited to see it, but who knows, maybe he'll suprise me. I would personally love this match to turnt into Triple threat match between Dolph Ziggler (who would be a champion), Alberto del Rio and Jack Swagger. That would be more interesting.

2) WWE championship match
Last year they called it "once in a lifetime," so I think this year it will be called "twice in a lifetime" and it will be the same dissapointment as last year. I am fan of The Rock, no so much of John Cena and I had to say I did expect more from both of them. So I think this match will be the last we are going to see and I am not sure if I will watch it live. To be honest, I am not super excited about this match.

3) The Undertaker vs. CM Punk
That is the match of this years Wrestlemania for me and I am sooo excited. I have never expected The Undertaker to lose his streak at Wrestlemania. I always thought that the only one who can do it is Shawn Michaels and when he did not do it and I felt like nobody should. But I think CM Punk would be a perfect person to end the Streak. So I am sooo looking forward this match and I can not wait to see it!

4) Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
Another match that I am excited to see. Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar at Summerslam was actually pretty good match and I liked it. I did expect a little bit more maybe, but hey this is WrestleMania and I am sure they will do their best to be better than at Summerslam. So yeah, looking forward this match. For sure.

5) Ryback vs. Mark Henry
I think it's safe to say that we will see their match at WrestleMania. The way they stare to each other, I think we will se this and I dont really know how to feel about it. I am not a fan of Skip Sheffield or if you wanna call him Ryback and I am not impressed with Mark Henry eather. I mean he is the world's strongest man, but he gets the opponents that even Zack Ryder could beat, you know. But I think it could be match with one of those "O MY GOD!" moments.

What other matches are on? Tell me in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat