New WWE title!

That is the most comment topic in WWE right now. On last Raw The Rock introduced to the world the new WWE title. And people like to express their opinion about it. There are people who love it for some reasons and people who hate it for some reasons. There is one thing that is very important, we have to separate two things when we say our opinion.

Number one is the title itself. It looks good. As The Rock said "its a more badass" that the last one. I have nothing againts the last title, but I like the new one and I think after 8 years, its time to do a change. I never thought that the "old" title looks like a toy, but in comparesen to the new title, it does! There is one thing that I think we all dislike and thats the fact that there is no name plate for the champion. I feel without it the title is not as personal as it used to be.

The second thing we need to discuss is the way new title was presented. The Rock was givin the right to introduced the new title and people dont like it. WWE had two choices. Number one, let CM Punk introduced the title. But I believe they were afraid that people will not like the title, cuz CM Punk would be presented as the one "who made it," and we all know, he is not popular right now. The second choice was (and thats the way WWE decided to go) let The Rock introduced the title. They probably thought that everybody loves The Rock, they they will like the title, right?! Well not really, because people say something that I 100% agree with and thats the fact that The Rock did not deserve to get this opportunity.

So what is my opinion about the title? I like the new title and I think we all just need more time to get used to it, but I think it looks great. And yes, I did not like the way the new title was introduced, but then again, it happend and we can not do anything about it!

What is your opinion? Tell me in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat