CM Punk vs. John Cena on Raw

This is what I call Maint Event. This past Monday Night on Raw (2/25/13) we saw a match that we have seen before but it doesnt really matter to me. CM Punk versus John Cena si for some reason always great to see.

John Cena put on line his championship match at WrestleMania againts CM Punk and he won, so its now official (which to be has been since he won Royal Rumble, buk okay). John Cena will face The Rock at WrestleMania for WWE championship. To be quiete honest, I am not looking forward this match, cuz I dont really liked their match last year. It was not anything special to me. And for more, wasnt it "once in a lifetime" match?

But I dont wanna talk about that. I want to review and get my opinion about he match we saw on Raw, because that was epic. I think its safe to say that this past Monday Night was one of the best shows in this calendar year, it was (maybe) the best show we've seen in 2013.

I mean what can I tell you about the match! It was absolutely awesome. I think we all knew John Cena is gonna win, but the match was so good, that I did not even mind. I really loved it. The star of the match was (at least for me) CM Punk, but you know what, Cena was actually good. I was impressed, because I am not a huge fan of him (but I do respect him).

So please, dear WWE, we want more matches like that! What do you guys think? Did you like the match? Tell me in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15 with #thebetci15wwe

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat