Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H

This past Monday Night on Raw 2/25/13 we saw real old fashion fight between Brock Lesnar and Triple H and I loved it! It all started with Vince McMahon who was supposed to have fight with Paul Heyman. Well when mister McMahon was about to hit Heyman, Brock Lesnar´s music started to play.

But Brock Lesnar when Brock Lesnar came into the ring and was about to F5 Vince McMahon we heard another music. And it was "its time to play the game!" To be honest, for a moment I thought that maybe Stephanie McMahon will be the one who will walk out, cuz we saw her after Brock´s attact a few weeks ago. But it was Triple H (with his new hair style).

And then it started and it was kinda epic. It was awesome and I hope we will see NQ match between these two at WrestleMania. It would be a great match, I believe. I was very excited to see Triple H back in the ring, cuz to me he is a great wrestler.

What did you guys think about it? Tell me in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15 with #thebetci15wwe

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat