Royal Rumble 2013 Card & My predictions

WWE Royal Rumble is in couple of hours. So I decided to tell you what I think will happend and what I want to happend. I found out that it is not necessary the same thing. If you wanna follow my thoughts during the show, you can follow me on twitter @TheBetci15

1) Pre-Show United State´s championship match
Antonio Cesaro (champ) vs. The Miz

2) WWE TagTeam championship match
Team Hell No (champs) vs. Rhotes Scholars

3) World heavy-weight championship Last Man Standing match
Alberto del Rio (champ) vs. The Big Show

4) WWE championship match
CM Punk (champ) vs. The Rock

5) Royal Rumble match

What I think will happend!
1) Antonio Cesaro def. The Miz
2) Rhotes Scholars def. Team Hell No
3) Alberto del Rio def. The Big Show
4) The Rock def. CM Punk by DQ

What I want to happend!
1) The Miz def. Antonio Cesaro
2) Team Hell No def. Rhotes Scholars
3) Alberto del Rio def. The Big Show
4) CM Punk def. The Rock
5) Christian wins the Royal Rumble

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat