The Shield won at TLC

This past Sunday at TLC (read more about it here). The Shield had their first match in WWE. It was a 6 men handicap match. Three members of Shield versus Ryback and WWE TagTeam champions Team Hell no.

It was the best match on the show. It had everything that TLC match should have. It was also the first ever TLC match that could end with subbmission or paintfall. It was pretty logical, because there wasnt any championship to hang above the ring.

All six of them did a great job, but I was really impressed with The Shield and their ring ability. Especially I was very impressed by Seth Rollings. He is my favorite member of The Shield and he suffered the most. Ryback actually trowed him from a huge ladder to a set of tables. It looked horrible, but it was awesome.

Well The Sheild win at the end and I loved it. Did you guys like the match? Who is your favorite wrestler from The Shield? Tell me in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat