The End of Raw

This past Monday Night on Raw (12/10/12) ended in an awesome way. We did not see this end of Raw in forever, I feel. The end of the Raw was basically a huge mess.

There were so many WWE superstars in the ring just beating each other up. It kinda looked like a Royal Rumble match or just a regular battle royal with tables, ladders and chairs. It all started with John Cena and The Big Show match that was interruped by The Sheild.

They attacked John Cena and of course Daniel Bryan and Kane went down to help him. So in one point there were John Cena, The Big Show, Dolph Ziggler, Shiled, Kane, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus and Ryback in the ring.

I really enjoyed it and I was very sad when TV screen went black, cuz I knew it over and I am not gonna see anymore of it. Did you guys enjoyed the end of raw? Tell me in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat