Survivor Series 2012 Card & My predictions

Survivor Series is in couple of hours, so I decided tell you what I think will happend and what I want to happend. If you wanna follow me thoughts during the show, you can follow me on twitter (@TheBetci15).

1) Pre-Show 3 on 2 handicap match
3MB (Drew McIntyre & Jinder Mahal & Heath Slater) vs. Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel

2) United State´s championship match
Antonio Cesaro (champ) vs. R-truth

3) Divas championship match
Eve Torres (champ) vs. Kaitlyn

4) World heavy-weight championship match
The Big Show (champ) vs. Sheamus

5) Tradition Survivor Series TagTeam match
Team Foley (Miz, Kane, Bryan, Kingston & Orton) vs. Team Zigglar (Zigglar, del Rio, Barrett, Sandow...)

6) Triple Threath WWE championship match
CM Punk (champ) vs. John Cena vs. Ryback

What I think will happend!
1) 3MB def. Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel
2) Antonio Cesaro def. R-truth
3) Eve Torres def. Kaitlyn
4) Big Show def. Sheamus
5) Team Ziggler def. Team Foley
6) John Cena def. CM Punk & Ryback

What I want to happend!
1) 3MB def. Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel
2) R-truth def. Antonio Cesaro by DQ
3) Kaitlyn def. Eve Torres
4) Big Show def. Sheamus
5) Team Foley def. Team Ziggler
6) CM Punk def. John Cena & Ryback

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat